24-Hour Emergency Roof Repair Services for Your Building
Call TEMA Roofing’s 24-hour emergency commercial roof repair line at 1-800-513-TEMA (8362) for a prompt response to roof leaks, hail damage, storm damage, water damage and other roofing issues.
Our emergency response team will dispatch a technician to your site within hours, depending on the severity of the roof damage, to quickly assess any structural damage to your commercial roof and make necessary repairs on the spot. For non-emergencies, we’ll be on-site within 24-48 hours.
TEMA Roofing Services has experience with all types of roofs: TPO, EPDM, PVC, BUR systems and metal roofs (not to mention shingles, coatings, waterproofing, gutters and modified bitumen).
We use the highest quality roofing materials and take great pride in our workmanship. We are happy to work with your insurance company on any applicable insurance claims stemming from the damage to your roof and subsequent repairs.
Commercial Roof Leak Service Requirements
Service Levels for Emergency Service
- Priority Level A: Emergency – Shall be defined as anything that could physically endanger an employee, customer, the physical building, and/or cause extreme product loss. Customer Priority Level A Emergency service calls are to be responded to (onsite) within 4-8 hours as specified by the customer contact person. This includes all service calls made on weekends or holidays by the customer contact person or answering service.
- Priority Level B: Emergency – Shall be defined as anything, which is not classified under Priority Level A. Customer Priority Level B Emergency service calls are to be responded to (onsite) within 24-48 hours as specified by the customer contact person. This includes all service calls made on weekends or holidays by the customer contact person or answering service.
Roof Leak Service Agreements (RLSAs): Commercial Roofers With Experience You Can Trust
Facilities management is all about ensuring the functionality, efficiency and safety of a given environment, whether it be one building or an entire complex. And, as any facilities manager understands, emergency planning is a necessary part of the job.
That’s where TEMA Roofing comes in, offering facilities managers and business owners valuable roof leak service agreements that provide timely response to leaking roofs, day or night! The best way to deal with a leaking commercial roof is to plan for it before it occurs.
Benefits of a Roof Leak Service Agreement
- Reliable roof asset protection that meets warranty requirements.
- Ability to establish “not to exceed” caps for necessary roof leak repairs. (Necessary work above and beyond the cap is always authorized by the building owner/facilities manager.)
- Secure, 24/7 access to data, reporting and warranty information.
TEMA’S Emergency Roofing Services in Action
In the summer of 2019, TEMA Roofing Services was contacted to address an emergency roof repair situation at AML Industries located in Warren, OH. A severe weather event had swept through the area, and the storm’s high winds caused severe damage to the building’s roofing system. The previous roofing contractor performed a substandard roofing installation, and after the storm, AML’s flat roof was blown into the parking lot (leaving the business’s equipment and assets susceptible to the elements).
AML was facing a costly shutdown of the business, putting employees temporarily out of work and potentially exposing valuable equipment to further damage. They had to move quickly or their business would pay a heavy price.
TEMA’s knowledge and quick response helped to keep AML Industries fully functional—with zero downtime or lost equipment—despite the extreme damage to the building’s commercial roof.
Partner with a roofing company that has the experience and knowledge to tackle any roof issues you have!
Contact TEMA for All Your Commercial Roofing Needs
Commercial Roof Repair | Commercial Roof Replacement | Emergency Roofing Services | Commercial Roof Installation | Commercial HVAC Service & Repair
“I recently had commercial roof maintenance done by TEMA Roofing Services and would like to say what an excellent job they did! They worked diligently to get the job done in a safe and timely manner. I would highly recommend their services to anyone, and I look forward to using them again in the future.”
– DENISE THRASHER – SUMMIT COUNTY DD BOARD FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR